A typical OTT implementation entails:
- Receiving of MPEG-TS content streams sources encoded in either H.264 or HEVC,
- Creating the EBR profiles with the relevant bit rates and resolution,
- Packaging them as HLS and/or MPEG-DASH files
- Encrypting them as needed with a DRM/KMS system
- Delivering the content to the CDN.
TAG’s solution allows for probing and monitoring throughout the OTT chain.
This includes the MPEG-TS the ABR profiles, the HLS/MPEG-DASH output with optimal integration with the KMS System to decrypt the content for full Video/Audio probing and monitoring, all the way to the CDN output.
TAG’s solution offers both the probing and high quality multiviewing function within the same solution which provides simplified workﬂows for the operators.
Finally, TAG’s robust and open API structure allows deep integration with third party network management systems and broadcast control systems to be easily configured and provide you with the critical information you need to operate and manage the facility.
Being all 100% software and 100% COTS leverages the solution for VM and Cloud implementation enabling a full OTT delivery system in the Cloud.